Monday, September 8, 2008

Hey Big Spender!

There is a plus to being a subscriber to a plus-size store's website: $10 PANTS!

This order will likely arrive before the $150 order I purchased a couple weeks ago. I spend more on a week's worth of lattes! Hurrah!

In other news ... football season - or as I like to refer to it, Barnes and Noble season - started yesterday. Craig had two of our friends over. The female of the pair brought the MOST FANTASTIC FOOD. Her twice-baked potatoes are scrumptious. That's why I am having my second right now.

Must go parent ... The dogs spent the day in their rooms. Which may be why Bo just pooped on the floor. Never piss off a weiner dog.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time with you ... and don't overlook the hosts' contributions to the meal. Hopefully I'll be back before too long.